ATBD Inc. is pleased to offer the American Short Line Railroads and their Railroad Customers the following Automatic Equipment Identification products and services:
Choose ATBD Inc.
For Every Application and Need
- Introduction to history of AEI development and standards.
- Similarities and differences of manufacturer’s software and hardware.
- Equipment, software, hardware, and vendor selection.
- Site selection survey services
- Site to host functions, communication protocol, and connecting road sharing.
- AEI database structure and access programs.
- AEI tag programming.
- Handheld AEI tag readers for tag health and rail inventory.
- Site location equipment placement for optimum performance.
- Front end processing of AEI data and “off the shelf” solutions.
- Power and communication requirements and performance.
- PC to AEI site system configuration and software.
- Site selection documentation and survey.
- Development of short and long term AEI implementation strategies.
- Proven and recommended AEI site installation practices and configurations.
- AEI site programmed/preventative maintenance procedures.
- Maintainer training and basic troubleshooting.
- Project management and scheduling.
- Turnkey system installation.
- Host system interface
- Class I railroad and connecting road interface to exploit foreign equipment.
- Site placement to support Host Operating Software applications.
- Web access to raw AEI data
Maintenance & Support
- Installation training and qualified supervision.
- AEI data quality and system health monitoring software.
- Site inventory configuration management and parameter database.
- AEI system health monitoring, and web based management reports.
- AEI repair, relocate, upgrade, and disaster recovery.
Get In Touch
Application Technology By Design, Inc.
4582 Kingwood Drive
Kingwood, TX 77345
Phone: (402) 871-6468
Fax: (412) 531-7104